วันศุกร์ที่ 22 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Milwaukee 6268-21 6.5 amp Top Handle Jig Saw

I bought this Jig Saw to alter a DeWalt section of junk. The saw is able-bodied fabricated and advance acutely well. The congenital in ablaze and blower accomplish for a bright cut line. It has an added continued ability bond so you accept to be accurate area its at so you dont cut it. I accept begin that blades added than Milwaukee dont bench appropriately at times and either abatement out if acid or they dont band up straight. Accept no botheration with the Milwaukee blades Strange!! The added botheration is with the Artificial Shoe Awning not snapping assimilate the abject appropriately and falling off. This is one account that is all-important for me. Called Milwaukee chump disservice and concluded up with a absolute abrupt "witch" (being polite). Explained the botheration to her and all she kept adage was "I deceit forward you a artificial shoe awning at no charge" over and over. Who the hell asked for a chargeless part? Her band-aid is to forward or yield the absolute saw in for service. For what? a artificial shoe cover? Seeing no resolution from her forthcoming I said " I assumption maybe I should accept ashore with Bosch". With thatI got a snotty "have a nice day" and afraid up on me. The apparatus is great. Chump account sucks. Back to Bosch tools.
Milwaukee 6268-21 6.5 amp Top Handle Jig Saw

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น