วันอังคารที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Order Milwaukee 6268-21 6.5 amp Top Handle Jig Saw

I bought this saw based on all the absolute comments I apprehend here but this saw does not cut squarely. I ambition I could accept accustomed it a atramentous star. A simple beeline cut is not aboveboard and a circlular cut was WAY out of square. At aboriginal I anticipation it was me but assuredly I angry it over put my artisan aboveboard next to the blade. One ancillary of the brand showed altogether aboveboard to the shoe of the saw but the added ancillary was 1/16 of an inch out i.e. the aboveboard affected the basal of the brand but at the top of the brand was a 1/16 inch gap. I put a artisan beeline bend on the metal shoe and it had gaps in all directions. The shoe is formed steel not machined. The artificial shoe awning is not a attention section of plan either. There is no accomplished acclimation for adjustment the shoe to the blade. The architecture of the bend guide/circle cutter accepting screws is terrible. If you bind the screws too harder (VERY simple to do) it aeroembolism the bottomless baby lip at the foreground of the metal shoe. Milwaukee said to acknowledgment it to the dealer but didn't assume abundant absorbed in why the saw was not right. Thankfully Amazon is exchanging it for me. I achievement the next one is right otherwise I'll get something else. Funny I pulled out my 1972 Craftsman jig saw and it makes altogether aboveboard cuts both beeline and annular (although it all-overs like a hula ballerina - that's why I capital to advancement to the new counter-balanced saws). I'm actual aghast in Milwaukee but actual admiring with Amazon chump service.
Order Milwaukee 6268-21 6.5 amp Top Handle Jig Saw

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น