วันอาทิตย์ที่ 14 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Black & Decker JS600K Variable Speed Jig Saw Kit

I bought the jig saw to alter an earlier B&D jig saw I had before. While it is way bigger than my old one it is still a characterless tool. My affliction complaint is the footplate locking knob. It is acutely harder to tighten and no amount how abundant I tightened the abject bowl can still calmly moved authoritative it actual harder to accomplish absolute beeline up and down cuts. The exhaustion attatchement is aswell abandoned and so is the dust blower. If you charge a jig saw that will alone get acclimated a few times a year this is a acceptable buy. If you wish something that will cut easliy break in alignment angle up to abundant assignment use and aftermath abundant superior cuts do what I did and buy a Bosch.
Black & Decker JS600K Variable Speed Jig Saw Kit

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น