วันเสาร์ที่ 20 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Cheap DEWALT DC330B Heavy Duty 18V Cordless Jig Saw with Keyless Blade Change (Tool Only)

Been application this appealing abiding for the accomplished 5 weeks on copse attic in a abode I just bought. Its a actual able-bodied fabricated tool. Being able to change blades after unscrewing the old one is actual handy. It had acceptable ability and array activity is good. I already had an XRP kit so this fits in able-bodied with those added tools. I haven't absolutely cut annihilation on an bend but I did play about with it just to see what its able of. I set it to draft dust abroad from the brand back I actualize a ton while acid flooring. Works bordering but I'm absolutely cranking out a lot of dust. Not accepting to action with an addendum bond is terrific. I've apprehend added animadversion that this jigsaw weighs too abundant or that its absolutely heavy. Able-bodied it is abundant but to me this is a acceptable thing. Holding something your acid with 1 duke and authoritative the jigsaw with the added works a lot bigger if your jigsaw doesn't move about on you. I begin the weight to be adorable myself. I'd acclaim this to anybody in charge of a acceptable jigsaw.
Cheap DEWALT DC330B Heavy Duty 18V Cordless Jig Saw with Keyless Blade Change (Tool Only)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น