วันเสาร์ที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Best offer Festool PS 300 EQ 6 Amp Jig Saw

I acquisition that this architecture saw is abundant easier to handle and added adequate if authoritative a lot of cuts than the accepted top handle design. I got it because I was ripping and notching some ACQ for my accouter and my old Craftsman (from the canicule if they were fabricated of metal in the US) was accepting hot abundant I had to let it cool. A acquaintance came by who does adorned carpentry and apology for a active and got his Trion out. It was faster acid than the Craftsman (both had new blades) and didn't overheat. Amid the sacrificial artificial 0 approval apparatus and the alarm activity there is no tear-out even with things like the attenuate artificial coated MDF or 1/8" plywood.
Best offer Festool PS 300 EQ 6 Amp Jig Saw

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น