วันอาทิตย์ที่ 12 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Buy Ridgid R3121 26638 Variable Speed Orbital Jig Saw

Bought this saw 2 weeks age from Home Depot at a abundant price- $69.00. It was a bit abundant but the saw itself formed great bigger than my 3 amp Craftsman. Used the Ridgid for 20 account afresh the brand started to skew to the left. It broke the section of chiffonier I was alive on. Thought it was my blades. Went to Home Depot and bought a new backpack of Bosch blades. Same affair happened. A few canicule later I went to exchanged it at a altered Home Depot for addition one. Used it for 20 minutes...again skewed to the left. Wrote Ridgid because I would accept absolutely like to accumulate the saw. They offered no antidote and just said to acknowledgment it to the abode of purchase. I will be affairs a Bosch. Can't decay any added time or ruin any added pieces of my plan with a saw that can't cut straight.
Buy Ridgid R3121 26638 Variable Speed Orbital Jig Saw

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น